Does playing pool make you smarter?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)

The secret to making you smarter is playing pool with women.

If you play pool with men, they make you dumber.

Check out the Mosconi Cup, would a trained player get excited about making easy shots?

Barry Hearn has been watching snooker so long he can't recognize Allison Fisher's talent. After watching pool for a few decades, he is starting to come around.

Its mostly Emily Frazer and some competing organizations putting Barry in check. Its all in good fun, there never were any nuclear actions prepared in case someone made the wrong choice. Allison is known for warning shots, not kill shots. That is why Allison has 9mm and Kwikfire ready, plus her support team.

justnum

Silver Member
Well, if meaning is in there somewhere, please let it go free, please do not hold it hostage against it's will!

If Joshua and SVB and Jayson have to get it.

Barry should get some attention too, he is part of the show like Vince or the Commish or ...

Its a online forum, start using it like an pro.

This is why no one went to bat for Allison back then.

Scared of Barry for what? why?? Allison did better without him.

justnum

Silver Member
Allison had to champion a new game, pioneer an entire women's organization and get recognize by global governments within the WPA.
She helped lead the Olympic chase indirectly. World Games Allison got it done.

Allison had a lot of help her brand the WPBA is supported by generous donors that post often on the forum. Hi Stu. Mr Fedak and Goldwater and whoever is nameless. 14.1 league fundraising group. 76W and 11th locations.

Would Barry have lost badly if Allison choose to compete against him? Does he want to find out?

A corporate takeover can be hostile or respectable. Going against someone called the Duchess of Doom on ESPN usually has predictable outcomes. Jenn Barretta was many generations later and the skill difference is unclear between the top of the group. Allison's has proteges that far exceed Barry's Mosconi Cup of drunks.

Last edited:

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone, I apologize for my auto-generation bot. I forgot the password to turn it off. The machine learning algorithm has a lot of bugs.

Flakeandrun

Everyone, I apologize for my auto-generation bot. I forgot the password to turn it off. The machine learning algorithm has a lot of bugs.
You're laying claim to that dumb shit? As in it's actually a bot? It should be removed from the forum, or blocked by an admin in that case. It's absolute garbage and is literally one of my only criticisms of this generally quite useful and friendly forum...

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)
They like went off playing low lifes and got knocked by the PIA ? (pool inteligence agency or service, not sure)

justnum

Silver Member
They like went off playing low lifes and got knocked by the PIA ? (pool inteligence agency or service, not sure)

Sometimes the video games become reality. (If you want to be funny read it as PLA not pla. https://cnc-central.fandom.com/wiki/China_(Generals))
The link is for a game banned in China.The last 3 are my favorite.

Some technologies used by the People's Liberation Army:

1. Advanced Tank technology
  2. Advanced Artillery and Siege Units
  3. Advanced base defense (both strategically and in term's of firepower)
  4. Nuclear Weaponry (artillery shells and tactical nuclear weapons for deployment on battlefields)
  5. Extra Destructive Thermonuclear Warheads (far more powerful than any other nation in the world)
  6. Gatling Cannons
  7. Napalm and Advanced Chemical Substances
  8. Neutron Bombs
  9. Electra-Magnetic Pulse Bombs
  10. Listening Outposts
  11. EMP tanks, which interferes with enemy electronic equipments
  12. Satellite Hacking
  13. Internet Hacking
  14. Propaganda Usage

There was a generation of users that grew up playing RTS. So ... I mean ... its what happens when you go to a certain school and then everyone has careers. Your are supposed to represent your Alumni and work together. I lead the science objective, its been obvious the past few days, and huge relief to vent.

Everyone acts like they were meant to solve all the problems on their own. Thats not what happen in the classroom. Your prof/instructors made sure you recognize other people in the room, including yourself. Most of you have ability but your useless alone and useless without working together.

The problem is they need a reason to work together. How about some real life scenarios to keep everyone motivated? Its not real life when you want someone else to tell you how to do the job. Its real life when you see the people that are right there in front of you.

Last edited:

justnum

Silver Member
What happens when you realize the world is corrupt and you cannot make a difference?

Create multiple global threats and force choices between options that are not easy.

The true population means are found when communication and problem solving happen. There are many immediate problems that can be addressed by a global community.

If that doesnt work just drop the nukes.

Oikawa

Create multiple global threats and force choices between options that are not easy.

The true population means are found when communication and problem solving happen. There are many immediate problems that can be addressed by a global community.

If that doesnt work just drop the nukes.
How many nukes do you have?

justnum

Silver Member
Wunnit any 64 digit prime number?

Todays computer experts should exceed the record for the number of digits in pi set decades ago by multiple teams. I favor the Ukrainian brothers.

Its more than 64 digits. If you need help recommendations will be given.

Play our games. Support our software and hardware. Huawei will have a different purpose in a different part of the world.

justnum

Silver Member
Which team funded and developed the camera for this picture?

1702467288449.png

Hint they are Genius Class scientists. One doesn't like dust (its medical) and the other is fat. Its been a while.

Hi Deane, he uses math overflow. Is the emperor reading this too? We should meet for Chinese food.

Is Gao reading this too? The CCP stuff was for him. Did Yisong improve his English accent at all?

I don't really want to meet. I just want to joke around.

Last edited:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todays computer experts should exceed the record for the number of digits in pi set decades ago by multiple teams. I favor the Ukrainian brothers.

Its more than 64 digits. If you need help recommendations will be given.

Play our games. Support our software and hardware. Huawei will have a different purpose in a different part of the world.
Pi would make a crappy pin.