Does playing pool make you smarter?

WobblyStroke

Name rank and number, rudeboy.
Rudeboy?
I thought surely that post was crafted in the same mind as MC Confusing's verses.
Like you playin numbnutz thinking "I'll call your erratic mess and raise you nonsensical confusion".
I like it.
But maybe JayWheel was right and the only winning move was not playing.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome everybody to the House of Capricorn
Now please be seated
Pay close attention to the following information
It will not be repeated

Carefully complete the blue questionnaire
Regarding your time in the void
And it goes without saying that any contraband
Will be confiscated and destroyed

We're happy you're here
Aren't you as well?
Very happy you're here
And so delighted to help
Smoking camels in calderas
The house of capricorn
Boozing with the water bearer
The house of capricorn

Your opinion means so much to us
Please let us know
How you feel we've been doing
What you've enjoyed/ what you don't understand
And what needs improving

Participation! We believe is the corner stone
Of any community spirit
Rumor, gossip, or general suspicion
We'd really love to hear it

Whatever ugliness happened on the other side
Is not for us to judge
We can mitigate the memories
And any confusion if it proves to be
Too much

Welcome everybody to the house of capricorn
Here's a short presentation
Please enjoy your stay and thank you in advance
For your kindness and cooperation

-Jess Margera / Neil Fallon / Bradley Davis / David Ingram Bone / James Anthony Rota

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rudeboy?
I thought surely that post was crafted in the same mind as MC Confusing's verses.
Like you playin numbnutz thinking "I'll call your erratic mess and raise you nonsensical confusion".
I like it.
But maybe JayWheel was right and the only winning move was not playing.
Keep your potatoes in the dark.

Trust me.

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Well, if this isn't justdum I don't know what is. Someone put it out of its misery. I can't stand to watch someone suffer from terminal stupidity, but it's the comorbidities of arrogance with a complete lack of self awareness that really necessitates stopping it while we can. Imagine if he finds a passed out woman somewhere and manages to reproduce?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, if this isn't justdum I don't know what is. Someone put it out of its misery. I can't stand to watch someone suffer from terminal stupidity, but it's the comorbidities of arrogance with a complete lack of self awareness that really necessitates stopping it while we can. Imagine if he finds a passed out woman somewhere and manages to reproduce?
His attempts to flaunt his superior intellect are hilariously backed by ignorance and betrayed by his inability to grasp relatively base-level concepts...aint they?

I don't think words are his forte.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)

The secret to making you smarter is playing pool with women.

If you play pool with men, they make you dumber.

Check out the Mosconi Cup, would a trained player get excited about making easy shots?

Barry Hearn has been watching snooker so long he can't recognize Allison Fisher's talent. After watching pool for a few decades, he is starting to come around.

Its mostly Emily Frazer and some competing organizations putting Barry in check. Its all in good fun, there never were any nuclear actions prepared in case someone made the wrong choice. Allison is known for warning shots, not kill shots. That is why Allison has 9mm and Kwikfire ready, plus her support team.
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)

The secret to making you smarter is playing pool with women.

If you play pool with men, they make you dumber.

Check out the Mosconi Cup, would a trained player get excited about making easy shots?

Barry Hearn has been watching snooker so long he can't recognize Allison Fisher's talent. After watching pool for a few decades, he is starting to come around.

Its mostly Emily Frazer and some competing organizations putting Barry in check. Its all in good fun, there never were any nuclear actions prepared in case someone made the wrong choice. Allison is known for warning shots, not kill shots. That is why Allison has 9mm and Kwikfire ready, plus her support team.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing pool makes you dumber imo, before pool I could count to about 35 after pool I didn't care about any number above 15. Usually I was just going 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..... 1 2 3 Also , I learned in school about fractions and everybody says pool is based on math, well I think thats stupid. I learned that a quarter goes into 1 four times. But I have seen people put 100 quarters into one and it still wasn't full, so you got that.
Don't ever think because you are the smartest guy at your family reunion ,that you can come out here and dance with the big kids, that dance floor is paved with beginners dreams and incisors.
Like that little poor girl said"It's a hard knock life" don't be a dummy.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing pool makes you dumber imo, before pool I could count to about 35 after pool I didn't care about any number above 15. Usually I was just going 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..... 1 2 3 Also , I learned in school about fractions and everybody says pool is based on math, well I think thats stupid. I learned that a quarter goes into 1 four times. But I have seen people put 100 quarters into one and it still wasn't full, so you got that.
Don't ever think because you are the smartest guy at your family reunion ,that you can come out here and dance with the big kids, that dance floor is paved with beginners dreams and incisors.
Like that little poor girl said"It's a hard knock life" don't be a dummy.
FN brilliant...
Screenshot_20231213-120511.jpg

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome everybody to the House of Capricorn
Now please be seated
Pay close attention to the following information
It will not be repeated

Carefully complete the blue questionnaire
Regarding your time in the void
And it goes without saying that any contraband
Will be confiscated and destroyed

We're happy you're here
Aren't you as well?
Very happy you're here
And so delighted to help
Smoking camels in calderas
The house of capricorn
Boozing with the water bearer
The house of capricorn

Your opinion means so much to us
Please let us know
How you feel we've been doing
What you've enjoyed/ what you don't understand
And what needs improving

Participation! We believe is the corner stone
Of any community spirit
Rumor, gossip, or general suspicion
We'd really love to hear it

Whatever ugliness happened on the other side
Is not for us to judge
We can mitigate the memories
And any confusion if it proves to be
Too much

Welcome everybody to the house of capricorn
Here's a short presentation
Please enjoy your stay and thank you in advance
For your kindness and cooperation

-Jess Margera / Neil Fallon / Bradley Davis / David Ingram Bone / James Anthony Rota
At least I got a reminder of this fine piece of music for suffering through 3 pages of this nonsense.

shooter_Hans

It doesn't make you smarter since I see a lot of idiots playing. They only sound smart because of table talk. We pool players have our certain language that makes it seem like we know what we are talking about.

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
His attempts to flaunt his superior intellect are hilariously backed by ignorance and betrayed by his inability to grasp relatively base-level concepts...aint they?

I don't think words are his forte
Literally every post it makes reminds m e of the end of Billy Madison. We are all dumber now from listening to you. I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Let's just call this a weapons demo show.

First up on mechanical are the robotic sea animals, the designer is a short italian guy.

Can you think of any water based applications where a programmable or remote control fish would be useful?

Next discussion in one hour.

If I have to explain the advantages of a fish that can swim in pipes at various depths, then you have to use official channels.

And yes the fish provides a fully functional electronics for deep deep deep ocean and insulation breaking signal power.

Your company will have to pay for the power supply and testing.

I am from the engineering school (Ed said to say I taught at the place). It had a bar table. Not sure if they kept it for public usage.

justnum

Silver Member
Its called a laser, a high precision cutting tool for any material.

Ideally its for medical applications to cut down on surgery errors and scaring. A special laser using all kinds of magic will only vaporize membrane specific biological material. Aka DNA splicing.

Lasers are useful for target shooting as well. Thats it.

Its a joint science team but mostly Janice.

Next post after dinner.

justnum

Silver Member
In honor of Chandi,

The school developed a cyber strategy for digitally assessing a population.

Its called the game development program, if your populations are excessively large, tracking their digital footprint can help with organizational management. Know your workforce better by providing tech solutions to their everyday needs. Make it easier to report crimes or identify wackos, its called A online management system. AO-Hell 1337 woot woot teh polyshaft

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Perhaps he will be Bidens VP pic next erection, er, uh, election

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're laying claim to that dumb shit? As in it's actually a bot? It should be removed from the forum, or blocked by an admin in that case. It's absolute garbage and is literally one of my only criticisms of this generally quite useful and friendly forum...
I don't know which server it is on, and I also lost the auth code even if I did find it. It was on an external hard drive that broke.

It started as a machine learning experiement but because I haven't been able to touch it in years it went way off on the deep end. Think ChatGPT but with very strange seeding.

It talks so much about AI and research because it is AI/Research. I am just still confused how it learned to create its own threads. I never added that function.

I guess, just try ignoring it and see what happens.