Allison's Pool Glasses?

L.S. Dennis

I recent read a post regarding Allison Fisher's new pool glasses that she's apparently wearing now. Does anyone have a picture of her with these new specs?

skiergd011013

Looks like they are large oversized frames so shes not looking over the frames when down on shots. I have a friend on league that just had some custom pool glasses made at the eye doctors. I havent seen them yet but looking forward to seeing them, and how much they help him
20240117_152819.jpg

Flakeandrun

Wasn't this style of glasses invented by a snooker player in England who basically made "upside down" glasses? Or maybe I dreamed that :)
Not sure, my grandad used to turn his glasses upside down playing snooker... didn't help him much lol
My dad wears contacts, and they help him enormously.
Can't wear contacts, but do need glasses. But I'm also pretty sure glasses aren't the reason I don't convert my mid-range breaks to high ones....
I don't need glasses for pool.

You can get identical frames to the ones she's wearing (and a couple other styles like this) for around 200rmb on Taobao (20$ or so) + 100rmb if you want them to do your prescription in them.

Last edited:

L.S. Dennis

Looking at Allison's glasses, they look be in a fixed position whereas the mine have an adjustable nose piece so I can raise or lower them depending on how low I want to be on the shaft. Allison tends be very low on the shaft when she get down to shoot so the high glass lens works well for her.

SlateMan

Registered
Not sure, my grandad used to turn his glasses upside down playing snooker... didn't help him much lol
My dad wears contacts, and they help him enormously.
Can't wear contacts, but do need glasses. But I'm also pretty sure glasses aren't the reason I don't convert my mid-range breaks to high ones....
I don't need glasses for pool.

You can get identical frames to the ones she's wearing (and a couple other styles like this) for around 200rmb on Taboo (20$ or so) + 100rmb if you want them to do your prescription in them.
That's probably a great deal, but you won't find me buying something from a site named Taboo. I can see my lady looking at that charge on my account and wondering what kinds of kinky shit I am buying.... :)

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive wanted to get a pair of these for a while since I now have to wear glasses when I play . The only problem is I still want to have sexual relations with women and I think they will hinder my efforts 😂 they are not attractive