Tend to agree....It would look real nice if it did not have that dragon face thing and the Ws all over it.
I just recently inherited a Valkyrie (triple wrap version) with 2 standard CF shafts and the extension.......I am McLovin it.....The Standard CF shaft has just enough deflection I can use...
Geeez.....When you cut the front and back of my statement off.....well sure your right......I may have even made a post or two over the years about looking at the ball in 2d vs 3d...........based on my "original" post in this thread.........I kind of figured people would get the...
Relax....breath......In my opinion the (standard) measurement for pocket opening....whatever that comes out to be should be (based) on 2 ball widths....not multiple different sizes.....IMO ....I am NOT implying that is what the standard is...I just think it should be...but of course I won't be...
I am not quite following the specs here....Measuring on a (RKC converted GCII) measuring at the outermost mouth I get a 4.4something but that may be my lousing measuring so we will round off to 4.5.....The throat is only 2.5 in total length....The rubber pocket Tip to Tip is 3.5 (which is the...
This is the perfect thread for this question......If a sphere has no edge....why is it called CTE(Edge)????.......Would it be more accepted if it were called CTR(Radius)???? :p ;)
Perspective I guess....
I remember being in grade school summer vacation had the school cafeteria turn into a summer rec center and it had a pool table that literally was just the top and set on top of the cafeteria table....they wedged books under one side to get it somewhat level...there were...
Back in the day when I used to fly to Vegas for BCA....and for a couple years I was going once a month for work....I just used a baseball bat bag....put the cue case in and then filled it up with shoes clothes etc. It was the only bag I needed to check. It had a ring that the zipper tab would...
I am just old enough to have seen a little old school....and young enough to be new school....I got too see the days of old school before cell phones when the wife could not call you at any given moment....Pool rooms with the horse track betting window. The guy with the cup of coffee and lucky...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Same thing happened in AZ.......a couple times.....League operators....rigged the numbers so that they would qualify for an event.....They got banned of course......Minor though compared to the LO that claimed all the league 💰💰 got stolen......right before the EOY payouts.... 🤔...
Not in the example of a 599 playing a 599 or less all the time.......I have to disagree.......You get way too many opportunities against the lower rated players....You may get your FARGO to 700 by winning game after game from them selling out..........But I will take the 700 all day that got his...
You could knock those corners out in a day...If you have a buffing wheel....Motorcycle guys DIY it all the time....Your buddies shop most likely will call those corners childs play.
If you want chrome...I would look into chrome powder coat.
If measuring the points is standard...then I guess I would revise my pockets to 4.5........No matter....RKC gave me exactly what I wanted....two balls width....wedge in the throat.... and won't go...I think (for at least rotation and 8-ball) that should be the universal standard....JMO of course
For reference ....just because I am not sure what you mean........Buckets refers to the size of the opening of the pockets.........Drop pockets are not buckets...and buckets are not (necessarily) drop pockets....Drop Pockets can also be buckets....but buckets are never considered drop...