Recent content by Dan White

  1. Dan White

    Allison Fisher - Parkinson’s disease - retiring from professional competition

    Stu please check your private messages.
  2. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    Spooning is out of the question.
  3. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    You'd have to ask Duckie.
  4. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    The irony is that you seem concerned that this ill-conceived thread will kick off arguments yet in reality you are the only person engaged in one. I would never put you on ignore because I like you, even if you are a Karen at times. ;)
  5. Dan White

    Allison Fisher - Parkinson’s disease - retiring from professional competition

    The only thing that has been shown in multiple studies to slow or even stop progression of PD is the right kind of intense exercise. Sadly, doctors only prescribe pills and take notes to document the decline. Vitamin B1 therapy has shown remarkable results in some people but there's no money...
  6. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    It's just a little odd for you to be policing a thread when you are not a moderator. Instead, just close the thread and move on.
  7. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    If you don't like this thread why on earth are you reading it, much less making holier-than-thou remarks?
  8. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    I suppose if he had actually done it we would all know about it on AZ.
  9. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    For instance... did JB ever start a CTE school of sorts in his new facility? That's not a gotcha question.
  10. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    What am I stirring? I honestly have not been in a pool hall in years. The CTE enthusiasts said it was going to take over the world. Has it?
  11. Dan White

    Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

    I haven't been out to a pool hall in a long time so I don't know. CTE was going to take over the pool world by now. Has it?
  12. Dan White

    My Wife Just Doesn’t Understand

    We're going to confiscate your Mensa card.
  13. Dan White

    My Wife Just Doesn’t Understand

    It is. I was just using it in the tense he used to be consistent.
  14. Dan White

    My Wife Just Doesn’t Understand

    Yes of course but people often take a little liberty with it
  15. Dan White

    My Wife Just Doesn’t Understand

    Obviously, she's a high class lady who knows the right word is "bate." How she ended up with a basement dweller is anybody's guess. Of course, there is the possibility that you know this and were making a joke in which case... nevermind!
Back
Top