Recent content by DannyWilde

  1. D

    schon butt cap?

    Welcome 😊
  2. D

    schon butt cap?

    Yes. Right hand side on top of every post
  3. D

    schon butt cap?

    😍😍😍 If it's no big thing, you can measure the diameter. But it's not that important. I would like to buy it from you. Thank you very much in advance 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  4. D

    schon butt cap?

    @muskyed This sounds very good. If i had this possibility, it would be my first choice.
  5. D

    schon butt cap?

    It's a SL13 and a STL 13.
  6. D

    schon butt cap?

  7. D

    schon butt cap?

    @Chopdoc @Michael Webb I completely agree with you on every point. However, I would only do it for myself because I don't like the black butt cap. Naturally, I would keep the black one and restore the cue to its original condition if I were to sell it. They are an SL 13 and an STL 13. If I...
  8. D

    schon butt cap?

    Thanks for your help
  9. D

    schon butt cap?

    @Michael Webb Do you think, there's an option to buy a used one somewhere?
  10. D

    schon butt cap?

    Thank you. This could be a possibility. I will try to find someone, who could do this. But I could imagine that no one wants to do it, for fear of producing a forgery.
  11. D

    schon butt cap?

    Thank you. But I think my chances are very small
  12. D

    schon butt cap?

    Of course it's possible. But then it's without "schon" or "schön" signed. I would like to have it original.
  13. D

    schon butt cap?

    Is it possible to buy schon buttcaps somewhere? I live in germany. I would like to change a black buttcap to a white one.
  14. D

    Cue extensions for schon's?

    https://www.cuefits.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_69&product_id=310 I got this one.
  15. D

    Cue extensions for schon's?

    But the Jacoby quick release needs two turns, or am I wrong? I think I will try to reduce the wrench for one thread.
Back
Top