Recent content by DrCue'sProtege

  1. D

    Allison Fisher - Parkinson’s disease - retiring from professional competition

    Sounds like a great time Tim! And I was at the WPBA Event at the Paradise Casino in Peoria in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005. We might have ran into each other! Best of luck Allison! And isn't this what Muhammad Ali had?
  2. D

    Breaking ground on new backyard pool hall

    Nice, very nice!
  3. D

    Cloth color

    No way. Absolutely no way do I go to Camel or Gold. Those are horrible looking on a pool table.
  4. D

    Cloth color

    The problem I have is that Gray doesn't look good on either my Gold Crown IV or Diamond Professional. The GCIV is Mahogany and the Diamond Professional is Oak/Cherry. Gray just doesn't look good on either. Gray looks pretty good on a black table, however. Guess I will go with Apple Green on...
  5. D

    Cloth color

    If Mark Gregory recommends it what more do you need???
  6. D

    Cloth color

    Here's a couple of pics of my Gold Crown IV in Apple Green. The standard Simonis Green is just too dark for me. Plus I am about to have Apple Green put on my new Diamond Professional.
  7. D

    Planning My Gold Crown VII Purchase

    Nope, haven't bought one yet. And not going to buy a new GCVII until they come out with a drop pockets option. In the meantime I will continue to play on my Diamond Professional and Gold Crown IV.
  8. D

    Breaking ground on new backyard pool hall

    So what's the latest here?
  9. D

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    Hey? Question? You posted a pic of my Diamond Professional in Gray cloth, Can you post a pic of what it would look like with Apple Green Simonis? r/DCP
  10. D

    WHEN THE POOL GODS GO AGAINST YOU

    The pool gods have been against me since I took up this sport/hobby years ago. If I had a dollar for every time being out of position by one inch cost me a runout I could go ahead and buy that Gold Crown VII. r/DCP
  11. D

    Three Cushion Question

    Both the white and yellow balls are/can be the CB. But can both players use either the white or yellow as the CB? I thought I read something where it said each player has their own CB and can only use that specific one. r/DCP
  12. D

    Experiments in looking at the cueball while delivering the stroke.

    I think Pagulayan already gave it that bounce.
  13. D

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    4-light and yes. Because they work just fine for my purposes.
  14. D

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    This is what I currently have on my Gold Crown IV. The table is in the corner of the basement. I guess you could say that's my man cave down there but I don't spend much time down there except in the winter time when I am on my amateur radio station.
  15. D

    Which Simonis Gray Is Darker?

    As I've said many times about my light.......... It's a cheaper alternative and since I am almost always over at my unattached garage upstairs apartment (pic attached) during the daytime I don't really need a big time light. I am usually not over there at night. If that changes once the...
Back
Top