Recent content by EL'nino

  1. EL'nino

    Where is the rule banning the "lift stroke" and the "sideways stroke" for close balls?

    The only problem with that rule is how to penalize it. They're already taking a foul. Loss of game?
  2. EL'nino

    using psychological warfare against opponent

    That's the best part about winning, listening to your opponent chirp, fuss & cry. I hope it wasn't for the 5 bucks.
  3. EL'nino

    Kamui Tips Q/A

    I had 2 Kamui tips installed at the Super Billiards Expo this year and it only cost $140.
  4. EL'nino

    Big Ko on Waxed Balls

    It's all Chinese to me.
  5. EL'nino

    Another fan not making it any easier

    That's the moment I was referring to.
  6. EL'nino

    Another fan not making it any easier

    Watch the lady top left behind the wnt.tv It's not just a spectator moving but conducting business on her cell phone.
  7. EL'nino

    How did I make this bank?

    That's crazy I have no idea what just happened there. Watched it 8 times
  8. EL'nino

    AZ OG’s?

    March 26 2003 & I still play under 600 speed. Maybe I should try another game.
  9. EL'nino

    Heavy Hitters Tournament Stream, Norristown PA

    Fatigue is real Mr Cutler lost his shit And good for Russian Kenny for calling him out for it.
  10. EL'nino

    9-Ball needs to be fixed

    Ban the jump cue.
  11. EL'nino

    Thank you all

    Get well soon Jay, you're The Man.
  12. EL'nino

    650 Fargo Quits Six Figure Job to Pursue Pro Pool Dream...or YouTube Fame?

    I would think that most players that ever get anywhere near an 800 Fargo, were a 650 when they were 12 or 13.
  13. EL'nino

    Deuel, Behrman and Incardona elected to HOF

    Well deserved to Barry too. He put on one hell of a show in Chesapeake for a lot of years.
  14. EL'nino

    New balls, Shaw plays wrong ball

    Even his opponent didn't notice it.
  15. EL'nino

    Dumping - caught

    How about going into someone's private phone & posting its contents on social media? Is that a crime?
Back
Top