Recent content by fish2

  1. F

    Meucci logo

    https://www.meuccicues.com/collections/bob-meucci-customs-bmc-cues Are these cues still made in USA?
  2. F

    Meucci logo

    That must be it!!!
  3. F

    Meucci logo

    A friend has Meucci Gambler cue, but the logo was a simple M vs the full Meucci name, is this an older model?
  4. F

    Cue info help; Gracie Cortez cue from the Philippines from the 1980’s

    Heard of Gracie cues, but not 80's, maybe late 90's early 2000
  5. F

    Soft cases

    Is it just me, or have soft cases taken over the pool world? 😂 Have hard cases officially gone out of style? I understand the appeal—soft cases are lighter and easier to lug around—but I still think a solid hard case, like the Instroke 2x4 Cowboy, gives your cues a lot more protection. After...
  6. F

    Tips or tricks for fixing a boo-boo

    Head over to the Ask a Cue Maker section.
  7. F

    Shaw vs. Doung Quoc Hoang

  8. F

    Shaw vs. Doung Quoc Hoang

    Meltdown ? :)
  9. F

    Short bridge

    edited....
  10. F

    Short bridge

    sorry wrong term, not pivot but, the location of your bridge hand with relation to the shaft.
  11. F

    Am I the Only One Who Noticed…

    Why is she wearing two briefs?
  12. F

    Short bridge

    Instead of using the full-length of the bridge tool that is normally used, can you used instead say a 12-inch-long bridge tool and a regular cue extension? This way your aiming stance does not change, and the bridge length is still the same vs a long bridge when using only a cue extension...
  13. F

    Can you revive a dried up/hard ten year old tip?

    Try shooting with it...
  14. F

    Plain Jane cue construction

    Planning to have this cue made with Cocobolo and Quilted Sapele. I initially started with the design having joints, butt cap and rings, somehow, it seems to remove something from the cue, and I ended up with this. I once read that you should never join two pieces of wood together without...
  15. F

    1 inch mezz cue extension

    For the same reason some shafts have the option of having a 30 inch vs a 29 inch version
Back
Top