Recent content by HawaiianEye

  1. HawaiianEye

    looking for suggestions

    I have had Schmelke make butt joints to match the exact diameter of shafts I already had and vice versa.
  2. HawaiianEye

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    The only Predator I have is the bottom shaft that I had custom fitted to this cue from a Predator 314-2 FAT blank when I had Mike Pancerny convert the cue from a 1950s one-piece Titlist. The top shaft is an ivory-ferruled Pete Tascarella.
  3. HawaiianEye

    2026 Reyes Cup - October 15-18

    I am not talking eligibility. I am talking playing abilities.
  4. HawaiianEye

    2026 Reyes Cup - October 15-18

    It wasn't a dig against anyone. I think the top Chinese and Taiwanese players outplay the Filipinos.
  5. HawaiianEye

    2026 Reyes Cup - October 15-18

    If the TOP Asian players were selected without politics, I think the Asian team would be the favorites. I think politics in the Reyes Cup favors stacking the team with Filipino players. There are many better players in Taiwan, China, and other parts of Asia.
  6. HawaiianEye

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    What does a Predator cue do that any other cue can't do?
  7. HawaiianEye

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    Did you ask him?
  8. HawaiianEye

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    Believe what you want.
  9. HawaiianEye

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    Drawing the cue ball when you need to always helps.
  10. HawaiianEye

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    I played with two old guys who played decent pool for years, but struggled to draw the cue ball with their own playing shafts. Both of them could draw the cue ball twice as far with my Becue the very first time they tried it.
  11. HawaiianEye

    Pro Pocket Size TOO Small for 9 Ball

    I have shot and called shots 10 times harder than that and made them, but I would have bet $10,000,000 to $1 that I wouldn't have made them. Hail Marys. Flukes. I got LUCKY.
  12. HawaiianEye

    Pro Pocket Size TOO Small for 9 Ball

    The Z shot was a Hail Mary. Hitting the ball was one thing...making it was a FLUKE.
  13. HawaiianEye

    Does your Fargo Rate get "bound" to the company you keep?

    Just try your best to win every game no matter who you are playing, what game you are playing, or what type of setting you are playing in. Play an APA-3 the same way you would SVB. Don't give anyone any breathing room. Don't worry what your rating is.
Back
Top