Recent content by ibuycues

  1. ibuycues

    Bad home table

    And you know every table Jay ever had was set up great and always clean, Just like his hall. Will Prout
  2. ibuycues

    Looking for Meucci Theme Cues

    Hi, send me a PM and pics! I look forward to our conversation! Will Prout
  3. ibuycues

    Happy Birthday Mensabum

    Holy Moley, not another one!! Already?? Slow down, play a set with someone, enjoy your special day! Will Prout
  4. ibuycues

    Looking for Meucci Theme Cues

    Great looking cue! I’m looking for the older ones. Thanks anyway! WP
  5. ibuycues

    Cue info help; Gracie Cortez cue from the Philippines from the 1980’s

    Not sure who made the cue, but I will say it is an ABSOLUTE copy of Joe Gold (Cognoscenti) Cues as well as some of Mike Bender. Their cues have always been popular overseas. Mike was working in Omega DPK Cues and Joey was just starting out, hanging out in their shop a lot. I can’t help you with...
  6. ibuycues

    Looking for Meucci Theme Cues

    Aah, thanks. I already have a Road Agent.
  7. ibuycues

    Any knowledge about this Tad?

    Right on. Tad started numbering his cues in about August 1978. If you take the bumper off and no number has been stamped in the wood, your cue is pre 1978. At least that’ll help a bit. ( fyi, I have serial #1, hehehe). Will Prout
  8. ibuycues

    Looking for Meucci Theme Cues

    I have made the bold decision to acquire some Meucci theme cues (Gambler, Tomahawk, Road Agent, etc). Preferably Meucci Originals, but doesn’t have to be. Condition either excellent original or complete restoration. Trades possible. Ya never know. Rarer the better. Send me a private message if...
  9. ibuycues

    New Mint Whitten [Alligator] 3x6 Teal Case

    One of the nicest Whitten cases I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot! Will Prout
  10. ibuycues

    Mosconi Cup standings after the US Open

    I clearly get the whole jest thing, but was just surprised not to see an LOL, a heh, heh, heh, or something.
  11. ibuycues

    Mosconi Cup standings after the US Open

    I’ve been following everyone’s analysis and have found it both substantial and analytically excellent. This comment by SJM is so out of character I was compelled to comment. Wow, maybe your comment doesn’t belong. Really? Take a dive? In what way do you mean it? Lower skill sets or an actual...
  12. ibuycues

    Price of Mosconi Tickets

    Tickets are per day. Need to divide for venue size WP
  13. ibuycues

    GCIV Update

    Humid as hell in Kansas! Whew! Will Prout
  14. ibuycues

    Fred “Scooter” Goodman is a thief. Here’s how he stole from me:

    What ever happened to honor among thieves? Sheesh! WP
Back
Top