Recent content by Icon of Sin

  1. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    Yeah, he's a close friend.
  2. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    Im a member, have an account. Don't visit there anywhere near as much as I should.
  3. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    I wish I could fit it. I have an 8ft at home and that's too big for the room it's in LOL.
  4. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    Reggie comes in a good bit still but usually not in the evenings. Problem is, most of the people Im matching up with are at Top Hat. I'm already spotting some of them simply because I can out play and position them, but they are out moving me. Last thing I need is them watching me get...
  5. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    Havent seen him in years. Hasn't been in Top Hat in a while. Think he has been at Gentlemans.
  6. Icon of Sin

    One Pocket Resources

    My nineball game is ok. My one pocket game is shit. Any good resources other then watching pro matches?
  7. Icon of Sin

    Am I the Only One Who Noticed…

    I didnt see any sporting equipment at all... gonna have to go back and watch it again.
  8. Icon of Sin

    Reddit banned me for posting pictures of Temu pool t-shirts

    It must be bad for someone to defend an incel reddit mod. LOL.
  9. Icon of Sin

    Reddit banned me for posting pictures of Temu pool t-shirts

    Honestly... are you really upset about being banned from Reddit, or at least the billiards subreddit? It's nothing but "How much is this *insert shit cue* worth?" or "what could I work on" then posts the world's ugliest break and run like they actually did something.
  10. Icon of Sin

    Fred “Scooter” Goodman is a thief. Here’s how he stole from me:

    That brings up another very good point in all of this. He's not exactly a set of car keys or earbuds that are hard to find. Dude shows up at events all over the country regularly and is not inconspicuous. This is still 8 months away but I'm sure he will be at the Expo next April. Ask him...
  11. Icon of Sin

    WNT.TV now has an app

    Was a long time coming but the fit and finish is decent. I like it.
  12. Icon of Sin

    The ONLY place on the table you don't concede when giving up BIH

    Good shot, but if the 7 is frozen to the rail it's going to be very hard to skim it and get the cueball behind the 9 without the cueball hitting the 7 twice... plus if the 7 is frozen you have to worry about the cueball hitting another rail. I think it's a bit easier and less error prone to...
  13. Icon of Sin

    I think of the break as a skill set, so why have rules, and so many rules, restricting the break?

    Marketability and entertainment. The goal for viewership is the banger. Harder break shots are more entertaining then the soft break. It also leads to harder run outs since there is less cueball control and the 2 ball is racked randomly.
  14. Icon of Sin

    The ONLY place on the table you don't concede when giving up BIH

    Think you are also playing your opponent here too. Doubt Marc would have done that against Shane, Filler, Gorst, etc. The safe is too easy with 9 and the bottom rail and having ball in hand. It wouldnt have been the strongest safe but the return safe would be considerably more difficult...
  15. Icon of Sin

    Fred “Scooter” Goodman is a thief. Here’s how he stole from me:

    I mean, that sucks, but... ...that has to be one of the biggest bonehead moves I have ever read on here... I have read some really ridiculous things (like a guy buying a second table because he couldnt get a good break on original table). I would actually classify lending Scooter (practically...
Back
Top