Recent content by tailuge

  1. tailuge

    Open Source Three-Cushion Simulator

    I spent a bit of time wondering what is the easiest possible shot (most green) and found this nice tiki of course its not so forgiving on aim.
  2. tailuge

    Open Source Three-Cushion Simulator

    Recently added a online simulator you can use to set up three cushion shots and share them. https://billiards.tailuge.workers.dev/diagrams/three If you want to use it to create a free blog or course do let me know and I'll help out where I can.
  3. tailuge

    Billiards + Super Cars is it ok?

    It is tricky with the colours on cloth, give it a try https://billiards.tailuge.workers.dev/reveal/ Completionists like to get all the cards in a deck - but I'm searching for the right deck content that billiards players want - impossible demographic.
  4. tailuge

    Small games for a year

    Did you meet your goal of 50 pts yet? The advice that smaller tables is a good way to learn really is sound. I just hit a three cushion 50 (/3 = 17) break on the mini table and the feeling of freedom and reduced full size torment is wonderful. I'm sure that my short angle game is improving...
  5. tailuge

    Billiards + Super Cars is it ok?

    One way to motivate your pots is the quest to get a super car Replay Other brands are available. https://billiards.tailuge.workers.dev/lobby
  6. tailuge

    When it's Six O'clock it doesn't always mean it 's time to eat!

    I tried recreating these shots - Replay #1 Replay #2 Replay #3 It's interesting, I might learn a new pattern, It's a good way to see if my simulation physics can match reality. They are nice shots to know, its a tough position but the analysis tool shows that they are really...
  7. tailuge

    Snooker max clearance

    Not quite as easy as it looks, 3 reds 3 black and all the colours - 3 flukes. https://scoreboard-tailuge.vercel.app/api/replay/738 Try it : 6ft table https://billiards.tailuge.workers.dev/lobby
  8. tailuge

    A shot rarely recognized

    Always interested in these puzzle shots from mr3. I tried to recreate it, when you spend your life trying to avoid a kiss its more tricky than you think to play for one. https://scoreboard-tailuge.vercel.app/api/replay/737 Maybe it's the right shot because it scores when you get the double...
  9. tailuge

    Open Source Three-Cushion Simulator

    I've made various cosmetic improvements over the summer e.g. the somewhat silly cue customisation https://billiards.tailuge.workers.dev/cue But the quest to find new players is still the hard part. Here is a replay of the sites biggest three cushion break of 36! using the new chromeless...
  10. tailuge

    All 3 balls are frozen to cushions, how to play?

    Well, @mr3cushion I bow down to your superior knowledge on that - would not have thought of it and sure does look scary as the white heads to red then the top spin bites and ... amazing. replay
  11. tailuge

    Open source snooker simulator

    Hi, I have a hobby project billiards simulator, its open source and free to use, no registration etc. The ball and cushion physics are getting better based on real world papers published by Mathavan, Han and Alciatore. I just added 12ft and 6ft snooker tables, please give it a try and lay...
  12. tailuge

    All 3 balls are frozen to cushions, how to play?

    In black and white (not red and yellow) Click HIT to see it play, computers think its very sensitive to aim, but a nice spread of 1 o'clock spins will get you there. Luke tailuge/billiards
  13. tailuge

    Watching Korean (sagu) video .. Who can explain .. What happened at Frame 7:55:30??

    Interesting house rule on this video, where they use a dip stick to see if a ball is closer than 1cm, which according to google translate disallows masse off ball if too close. Luke My sagu game without this rule
  14. tailuge

    Open Source Three-Cushion Simulator

    Recently added Korean style Sagu on a tiny 5ft table - the ball sizes and physics are the same as regular 10ft table so the feeling is like playing with basketballs - small tables can help beginners so I'll add to this post, it certainly is a fun way to kill time on mobile. I'm a three cushion...
  15. tailuge

    Korean sagu rule question

    Let's take it easy guys. I certainly was never offended by any comments and value hearing from mr3 . Let's close the thread and start afresh .
Back
Top