Looking for an Olney cue, Wes hunter cue, Jensen cue.

Philomath

Registered
Hi there, I'm going to be at the straight pool tournament at q master and the international tournament in Norfolk Virginia. If anyone has any of these cues for sale and is going to any of these events to play or watch please let me know. I'd love to checkout what you have. Cheers

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Olney 12 pointer, $1295.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2863.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2863.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 68
  • thumbnail_FullSizeRender-30.jpg
    thumbnail_FullSizeRender-30.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 75

cuetify

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there, I'm going to be at the straight pool tournament at q master and the international tournament in Norfolk Virginia. If anyone has any of these cues for sale and is going to any of these events to play or watch please let me know. I'd love to checkout what you have. Cheers
Hi, I have a Jensen cue and I played at Qmaster. If you are still there in the tournament and want to see it, you can contact me by text at 757 818-0951and mention Jensen cue.

Philomath

Registered
Hi, I have a Jensen cue and I played at Qmaster. If you are still there in the tournament and want to see it, you can contact me by text at 757 818-0951and mention Jensen cue.
Hi I'll be back at qmasters to watch the womens event in a couple of weeks I'll message you then. Thanks

cuetify

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi I'll be back at qmasters to watch the women's event in a couple of weeks I'll message you then. Thanks
Hi, are you going to go to the Qmaster for the Women's invitational " Straight pool Eye's? If so text me.

Last edited: