Ko Pin Yi Rises Into World's Top Ten After APF Asian 9-Ball Open Win

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Ko Pin Yi has moved inside the world's top ten on the Live Nineball World Rankings after claiming The APF Asian 9-Ball Open title beating James Aranas in the final 13-11 in Singapore live on the Matchroom Pool social channels as well as on the APF feeds, Matchroom.Live and broadcasters across Asia.

Go to post

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The link in the news article on the Main Page said I was "temporarily blocked by site owner" from commenting. Must be a glitch in the link, I'm thinking.

Karl Boyes did a Youtube video of Ko Pin Yi: "What's in the Bag?" He plays with a $30,000 cue for starts. Very interesting to see what's in his arsenal of pool tools.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
That's odd. I wonder what the error was all about. Please let me know if it happens again.

Mike
The link in the news article on the Main Page said I was "temporarily blocked by site owner" from commenting. Must be a glitch in the link, I'm thinking.

Karl Boyes did a Youtube video of Ko Pin Yi: "What's in the Bag?" He plays with a $30,000 cue for starts. Very interesting to see what's in his arsenal of pool tools.

Reactions: JAM