Team USA and Europe Clash Ahead Of 2022 Mosconi Cup

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team USA and Team Europe clashed at the 2022 Mosconi Cup press conference with less than 24 hours to go until the two sides lock horns at Bally's Las Vegas live on Sky Sports in the UK, DAZN in the USA, Canada, Italy, and Spain, Viaplay in Scandinavia, the Baltics and Poland and networks worldwide.

Go to post

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so glad that FINALLY our team will focus on the lag. I have seen so very often player lag and wonder why on earth nobody practiced the lag when I see them miss the end rail by a half foot or more. I'm happy to read in the article that Jeremy Jones said they are concentrating on the lag this year. Yay! The break, as we all know, is probably 50 percent of the game when you play at this level.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so glad that FINALLY our team will focus on the lag. I have seen so very often player lag and wonder why on earth nobody practiced the lag when I see them miss the end rail by a half foot or more. I'm happy to read in the article that Jeremy Jones said they are concentrating on the lag this year. Yay! The break, as we all know, is probably 50 percent of the game when you play at this level.

Keith should be co captain or captain , would be awesome!