Jeremy Jones Pays a Visit To Cuetec Dfw 9-Ball Tour And Goes Undefeated To Claim Title

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Conventional pool wisdom has always been that a player’s primary opponent in any game is not human; that it’s the table and balls that you’re battling, with just a dash of your own state of mind and the skills you bring to a table when you get there. That said, 74 competitors who signed on to this past weekend’s (March 25-26), $2,000-added Stop #3 on the Cuetec DFW 9-Ball Tour at Rusty’s Billiards in Fort Worth, TX could have been forgiven for a moment of doubt about their chances of taking home the top prize when they learned that the captain of the 2022 USA Mosconi Cup Team was the 75th player – Jeremy Jones, who had told tour director Monica Anderson that he just happened to be in the neighborhood for the weekend and thought he’d drop in to compete. By a lot (748), Jones was the highest Fargo-rated player in the event; 27 points above Gus Briseno, who finished 4th, 34 points ahead of Tim Larson, who finished 3rd and 32 points ahead of Jeremy Vulgamore (7th/8th), rounding out the only four players above 700.

Go to post

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said it last year, and I'll say it again. Jeremy Jones could and should be a playing Team Captain at the Mosconi Cup. He's strong!

Reactions: bbb

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said it last year, and I'll say it again. Jeremy Jones could and should be a playing Team Captain at the Mosconi Cup. He's strong!
I agree JAM however as a league team captain myself you are only as effective as the team you have. So, he would have to recruit the talent to compete with the Europeans.