Cuefits?

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently made a fairly large order from Cuefits but they are taking quite a long time to give me ship info. It's over a week at this time. Is this normal with them?

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
My orders have been small so far. Shipping info was never immediate, but not unreasonable for china shipping. Sometimes china shipping info didn't start updating until it hit the states when ordering from other companies.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind. I just emailed them and they said it went out a few days ago, they just hadn't gotten around to notifying me.
I will give them credit though for getting back to me almost immediately after me emailing them.

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've placed many orders with them and always used the expedited shipping option. Every single order came fast most times faster than if I had ordered from a supplier in the U.S.

My experience has always been positive and head scratchingly fast!

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Must have missed that option, but probably wouldn't have used it anyways as I'm not really in a rush. They were very good about getting back to me so alls good for now.
To be honest, I didn't realize I was ordering from China at the time as I remembered other members saying they used them, so when I looked them up, I just ordered.

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

Due to system restrict in my web, I upload tracking number on PayPal page once ship out. Normally can be found tracking number in your paypal order page if payment proceed by PayPal.

If payment proceed by credit card, will advise tracking number on a note of your order once ship out.

Has instruction in Terms and Shipping policy of my web below to find the tracking number and how to trace it (tracking web: 17track.net)

Meanwhile, email me or Facebook messenger me, I will reply first time when I read your message.

Thanks
Perry
Cuefits Cue Building Supply

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I recently made a fairly large order from Cuefits but they are taking quite a long time to give me ship info. It's over a week at this time. Is this normal with them?
I've dealt with Perry a few times and have nothing but positive things to say.
Usually, sending them an email or FB message should ALWAYS be the first step before posting here, It allows the merchant to respond to your question, without the merchant being made to look bad. I know everyone else, myself included, would like that courtesy, if we were the provider of the goods.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're right Dave, and I realized that when I posted so quickly. That's why I Emailed them right after, and when they got back to me so quickly, I reposted all was well with my order as they responded back so quick.
I really don't feel I was complaining, but just looking as to others experiences with them when ordering. Maybe I could have worded it better, maybe not, but really, I wasn't complaining even though it may have been taken as such.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You're right Dave, and I realized that when I posted so quickly. That's why I Emailed them right after, and when they got back to me so quickly, I reposted all was well with my order as they responded back so quick.
I really don't feel I was complaining, but just looking as to others experiences with them when ordering. Maybe I could have worded it better, maybe not, but really, I wasn't complaining even though it may have been taken as such.

Internet Rule #1 - did you contemplate your post before you pressed Enter?

Survey says: no