dennis calling out anyone, 200k...

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...on a chinese table. it started off with shane looking for action, fedor replying and it looks like that one is finally happening. dennis jumps in and says he'll play filler, fedor or whoever "is the best in the world" for 200k, 9, 8 or 10 ball..

Screenshot_20240519_085830_Chrome.jpg

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Robocop is the same person that got busted for VISA violations, so it makes sense he asks players to travel to PI.

The investment is hot for Reyes Cup, so its best to know who can make the trip now.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robocop is the same person that got busted for VISA violations, so it makes sense he asks players to travel to PI.

The investment is hot for Reyes Cup, so its best to know who can make the trip now.

plenty of chinese tables in hanoi. but i don't think he'll get any takers, assuming only players of american pool are included

justnum

Silver Member
plenty of chinese tables in hanoi. but i don't think he'll get any takers, assuming only players of american pool are included

At least players know if they make the trip, it will be gambling paradise.

Gambling in Filipino Peso with any currency from a superpower it helps keep their economy thriving. Bring foreign currency to the Filipinos and let them transfer it, there are currency exchange markets and they study it well.

Who else would invest in Filipinos? I mean gamble with them.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the odds for any of the matches happening?

Shane vs Gorst
40 for, 60 against

Dennis vs snooker player Potts playing American pool on C8B table
20 for, 80 against

Dennis vs top pool player playing American pool on C8B table?
10 for, 90 against

SJpilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the odds for any of the matches happening?

Shane vs Gorst
40 for, 60 against

Dennis vs snooker player Potts playing American pool on C8B table
20 for, 80 against

Dennis vs top pool player playing American pool on C8B table?
10 for, 90 against
I know he's been awol but giving Dennis 8 to 1 in a money game seems kinda high against anyone.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None of them will take that challenge because they are huge underdogs.

Gareth Potts issued a similar challenge a few years ago and nobody accepted.

There is absolutely no way anyone (other than a top Chinese Heyball pro, but why would they bother, or Gareth Potts) would accept a challenge like that against an elite Filipino pool player. SVB, Fedor Gorst, Joshua Filler, Chris Melling, Mark Selby, a back to his best Darren Appleton, Mick Hill, Mark Williams, Gary Wilson, etc - they all know they will be well beaten in a long race. Unless they devote a significant portion of their practice time to playing on Chinese tables they are huge underdogs.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
...on a chinese table. it started off with shane looking for action, fedor replying and it looks like that one is finally happening. dennis jumps in and says he'll play filler, fedor or whoever "is the best in the world" for 200k, 9, 8 or 10 ball..

View attachment 758680
I’m sure Gareth Potts already is making the phone call.

8intheside

None of them will take that challenge because they are huge underdogs.

Gareth Potts issued a similar challenge a few years ago and nobody accepted.

There is absolutely no way anyone (other than a top Chinese Heyball pro, but why would they bother, or Gareth Potts) would accept a challenge like that against an elite Filipino pool player. SVB, Fedor Gorst, Joshua Filler, Chris Melling, Mark Selby, a back to his best Darren Appleton, Mick Hill, Mark Williams, Gary Wilson, etc - they all know they will be well beaten in a long race. Unless they devote a significant portion of their practice time to playing on Chinese tables they are huge underdogs.
I known Dennis has competed in a few Chinese 8 ball tournaments, but why would he be the favorite over top pros such as shane, Fedor, Josh?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I known Dennis has competed in a few Chinese 8 ball tournaments, but why would he be the favorite over top pros such as shane, Fedor, Josh?
I was thinking the same thing. Has he been playing on Chinese 8 ball tables a lot recently? I'm not sure why he is specifying these tables unless he has a lot of experience on them

justnum

Silver Member
Does everyone understand currency exchange

for the price of McDonalds you can get four pool girls and their brother to teach you proper pool.

$1 US or UK = 50 pounds fresh farmed food picked that day in the PI

Time is the bigger price in PI
From US its 12 hour flying thats a day of lost vacation for flight one way.

Good fishing and beautiful fishing scenes

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
remember none of these guys have any real money so it has to be a backer involved and few of them have that kind of money.

so either they play for a tiny amount of it, and pretend its a bigger bet.

and the suckers who think its real, pay for the stream and get excited.

or they use it to dump one side for the cash they can get down by which way gets the most action. not all players will do that.
many or most backers will. and it only takes one player to okay it.

and sometimes it might be for real. but if its being streamed they are getting paid to play.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking the same thing. Has he been playing on Chinese 8 ball tables a lot recently? I'm not sure why he is specifying these tables unless he has a lot of experience on them

yes, i think that's basically what he plays now. so he probably would be favorite (excluding maybe melling, darren)