Kevin Lindstrom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Kevin, how much for the Al Romero? Pics and measurements? Text to 619-850-6138, thanks.
    Kevin Lindstrom
    Kevin Lindstrom
    Cue comes with two shafts. It has no markings but Al made several of these for me in the late 80's early 90's when I lived in Socal. It is purpleheart with a hand rubbed finish like a lot of his sneakys were back then. I will text you pictures.
    Hello Kevin, Do you still have your scruggs for sale? if so can you please send me some pics with the price please. Thank you text if you want 815-341-1759
    Enjoy your last year of the 40s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kevin just came across a joe porper cue case. its a 2butt 4 shaft in like new condition.also have an jim rampe meucci cue.plus an adams cue. they belong to marty sprigle. i got them from his brother dan. would like to sell the case $50.00 call or pm me your buddy shry. new phone number 885-6755
    kevin selling everthing josh.$400.00 showcase custom 63inch 22oz. 325.00 pech 21oz. 900.oo or best offer any cue. keep in touch. lee
    i see iam not on your friends list. but at least you could reply when i message you. it seems that a lot of folks forget about old people.
    kevin this shry. who ever is in charge of your company give him this message. the next time that backup beeper on the payloader in the back of your plant starts to beep at 5:30am.there gone to get about 8 neighbors coming down to put an end to this beeping shit. shry
    I tried to reply to your message but it came back saying that your inbox is full. Please email me shtiblet@gmail.com
    I know its a shot in the dark, but by chance do you still have the Predator Jump cue?
    kevin frank myers told me the blackfriday tour. is to be held at cobblestones this year. can you confirm if this is true.call home phone number 846-5352
    Hey kevin, hows it going ? It's ed thomas just in case ya dont remember. Lol anyhow anything gone on at the yankee ? Just wondering and people were asking me if i heard anything. Well if ya hear anything let me know ,, ed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…