Vyc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey VYC;
    Where are you located in NOVA? I am in Fairfax. I have 2 cues and 3 shafts and seeing as I am a newbie, somehow I cannot now interchange the shafts with both cue's cause I did not realize there would be a difference.

Was wondering if we could meet up in person to discuss what my options are.
    2xMcDermott Intimidator i-2 Shaft's - 12.75
    1xMcDemott M Star Cue w/ 12.75 shaft
    Can't recall the other cue but the shaft on it is 11.75 and I seem to like the 11.75 the best but I cannot use it with the M series cue.

Maybe the right option is to turn the i2 shafts down to 11.75, not sure if that is doable or not.

Thanks
    Bill
    Hey VYC,
    Ken here, (kgoods). I'd be interested in the whole package of DVD's and Book if the price is right. $175 shipped? If you're still interested you can send pics to kenegoods@gmail.com.
    I tried to respond to your pm but your inbox is full.... :)
    Thanks!
    Ken
    VYC,

My name is Tim and I need some work done . I have an RC3 Cue and and Old Joss early 90's that I need work on. Please get back to me if you got time and can help , I will be grateful . Thank you . Tim
    8-pointer Sugartree - Madagascar Rosewood / BEM w / 4 shafts
    I am very interested to buy, how to deal good?
    dickyang147@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    8-pointer Sugartree - Madagascar Rosewood / BEM w / 4 shafts
    I am very interested to buy, how to deal good? I am from Hong Kong, I only Western Union.
    188602977@qq.com
    Thank you
    can you pm me with the link to where you can get 9' simonis for 185 .....would really appreciate it ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…