Anthony_Beeler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have one that has been copied, I would want it back. I could send it to you and you could send it back after you copied it.
    Tom Harris
    407-963-1010
    Tony

I see that you still have the RC3. I've hit a few racks with the Joss, and just can't get the feel on those narrow shafts. I'm sure you've noticed I've got it up for sale. Would you consider a trade back for the RC3? Let me know.

Don
    When you get a chance, please rate me as a buyer. I'll return the favor and rate you as a seller. Like my Zinzola better than the Joss, so it's up for sale. Used your pictures. Hope you don't mind
    Will you accept my offer of $850. I'm willing to eat the paypal fee. Anxious to hear from you.

Don
    Hi, Anthony,

If the I-2 shafts are made by bill, I am interested in buying one as long as it is straight.

Can you let me know how much will it cost including shipment? And how are we going to transact. I'm seriously interested in buying one because the shaft for my McDaniel is too thin.

Thanks.

Sean
    Hi, Anthony,

Is the I-2 shafts made by Bill or it's just a shaft that was designed to fit Bill's cue?

Sean
    Hi, Anthony,

I am sorry that I did not attach the picture. I have attached a picture to my post and my cue is identical to the picture attached. (but the cue in the picture is not mine. someone is selling it on ebay)

Hope this helps to clarify a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…