Arounceville
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good Afternoon Andy.
    Its Frank FC3 Custom Cues.
    Hope everything is good there. I was wondering hows my blank come.
    570 460 6559 Frank
    Andrew,
    If you are still making blanks, when will you have more available?
    Thank you for your time.
    Joe P
    Hi Martin Bick told me to contact you. I sent a quote on facebook but im not sure if it went through. Are you taking orders?I have a pic of one im looking for.
    Loved your post in the gallery. Curious, are you taking any orders now? How much would one of those cost me? Those are real nice. Thanks.
    David
    Hey bud,

How much would a main color cedar and secondary color purpleheart cabinet 10x20 cost? Hope to hear back soon
    Hi, could you please clear out some space in your PM box (has been full for weeks) so I can finalize my order for a blank?
    Hello Andy,
    Just another guy interested in a display case. Could you let me know if you're still making them? Either way could you shoot me a quick PM?
    Thanks,
    Harry
    Andy...... Your PM box is full again and I haven't heard back from you. PLEASE get back in touch with me about a cabinet. I have cash in hand !!!!

Lee
    Andy,

I am interested in ordering one of your display cases. Please drop me a line. Thanks.

Paul
    Hi Andy,

I've been trying to get ahold of you to no avail. Your PM box is full and I've made several posts with your name trying to get your attention.

I am wondering if you are still making display cabinets for cues ??? Tax time is upon us and I have some cash to blow. I would LOVE to have one of your cabinets. If you can, PLEASE contact me by PM so maybe we can discuss some details. Thanks for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Lee
    Hi Andy,
    Have you sent my cue blank out yet with usps priority mail ? If so do you have tracking number for me? I sent you pm I did not get a reply from you. I have seen you online but no reply. You pm box is full. I post in your thread and here maybe you get my message.

Kenny

Kenny
    I am interested in your cue cabinets. Do you have any currently available in oak with a medium stained finish? I'm looking for something for ten cues or so.
    Is there a link to models other than the avatar? thanks mark I remember some sales stuff was 330- now all 245. ???within the last 6 months. pm me please
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…