Mike_Mason
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welcome back to the sunshine state, yes tonight is league so I will be there around 5-6 to see what is happening. I am working today so have to wait to get off and feed the dog and then come over. Tom
    We would love to go to Disney on Fri, what time do you plan on being at the park. Please call me and let me know. Tom 407-963-1010
    Wow, thanks for the invitation, I have something Friday night but not during the day, let me ask my wife and I will get back to you tomorrow. Tom
    Tom - I guess it depends on if you just want the hotel stay or park admission as well.

When you check into the hotel you get a resort key which allows you to take all disney transportation to parks, etc.

If we are getting you into a park, then we would like to let you in first...there you get a park hopper ticket - allows admisstion to all four parks - then you can later drive to the hotel.

When your park time is done or you can then take a bus from the hotel back to the park or to a different park.

Hope that makes sense - Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…