"Q" Protectors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• HI, I'm back at it...needing some of the ebony w/ivory diamond JP's for a 5/16x18 joint. Let me know when you can do some? Call me at: 1-800-710-2832 toll-free as I also have a need for other "fancy" JP's THANKS and Merry Christmas !
    Wayne Nance
    Exactly like that! I need 3 sets black/ivory, but need to discuss pricing on "volume" sets. Please call me at: 1-800-710-2832 (toll-free) so we may discuss further. THANKS!
    Hi, thanks for the info./pricing of the ebony w/ivory diamonds and/or dots. You mentioned a volume discount. I do re-sale of new and used pool equipment and have a large stock of JP's in all joint sizes, however, do not have any that have inlays or caps. Let's use the ebony with ivory dots and diamonds as an example: if I bought an assortment of different joint sizes, perhaps with an extra male JP, if that specific design/wood/ivory, what pricing?
    Exactly ! The set I have is very similar with ivory diamonds on the sides and top. Can you do these? It probably is better to call me to discuss further. My inbound 800# is: 1-800-710-2832. Thanks!
    Wayne Nance (nancewayne on AZforum)
    Greensboro, NC 27410
    Hi, I REALLY LIKE the ball cleaner/polisher ! The reason for my e-mail is: your avatar of inlaid Joint Protectors. I have a set of ebony and they have ivory diamonds in both the sides and top. I need some more for my cues. Is that something I can order from you? You're welcome to call me at: 1-800-710-2832 (toll-free) so we can discuss further.
    Thanks,
    Wayne Nance (nancewayne on AZforum)
    Greensboro, NC 27410
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…