macneilb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the rep, that THEREALSDKID post offended me beyond belief. Good luck with your video search, I'm sure some will show up.
    I just bought a Scruggs sneaky pete from Tracy Combs ( Flash on AZ ). I was looking through older post of Scruggs for sale. I am 99% sure I bought the Scruggs sneaky pete you had for sale back on 02-08-2012. the sugar stain on the old growth shaft is identical.
    you said it was made from LP cues old wood stock. did LP Cues make the shaft?
    the cue plays exceptionally well with either shaft.
    thanks
    Kevin Lyons
    I see you have a bk2 sport but aren't interested in trades. Check my thread and let me know if you change your mind. Could possibly make more than the 275 you are asking. Thanks for your time!
    If this cue does not sell, please contact me at 814-366-3279 or sopranopa@yahoo.com. I will pay more than the 575. Thank you.
    I just picked up a madden with the ss 5/16x14 piloted joint it has arizona ironwood rings was made in 92 ans is perfect not a ding or scratch on it 1 shaft hits great email me I can send you some pics if your still looking mtglassguy@live.com or call 406-438-1176
    great avitar, reminds me of a time when my buddy and I drank a liter of Curuvo in 22 mins. I havent drank a shot since and that was in 88.

best
    eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…