stanley rupard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stanley, I did not get a message from you this morning about sending the book. so I want to be clear about this trade. you agree to send me the mark Wilson's book "Play Great Pool", shipping paid by you with tracking number, in exchange for me sending you volumes 1-10 in original jackets, shipping paid and tracking number of the "academy of cuing arts" dvds. my private email is;
    ralphjr65@gmail.com if you would prefer to use that instead of az billiards forum. I hope to hear from you this morning as I plan on going to mail boxes about 11 am this morning assuming I get a confirmation from you first. thank you very much. ralph
    Have him send his user name and a description of whatever message he gets to AZHousepro.

I am not technical and do not handle these tech things.

-Jerry
    Mr. Rupard,

I appreciate your offer. I'm a 58 year old teacher by day and pool enthusiast the rest of the time. I bought the Predator SE #9 new to add to my collection, the 314 shaft is new and still has the factory plastic sticker, cue has never been chalked.

It's yours for $1,000 plus fees, figure shipping and insurance $35, and send as a gift thru PayPal so I don't eat 4% or $40 from PayPal. Also, please send me your shipping address because PayPal doesn't show that information when sent as a gift.
    John Marshall
    PayPal: johnkmarshall@comcast.net
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 2 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    I can see that you are online Stanley...

stanley rupard Status: Online
    Last Activity: Today 08:03 PM
    Current Activity: Viewing Index AzBilliards Forums

I have sent you a few messages and texts and even called you and left a voicemail 5 minutes ago.

Did you mail the money order today like you said you were going to? And how did you send it?
    let me know when payment is made, andi will ger items ready for shipping, don;t forget your shipping imfo. Wallace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…