daylate$short
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :wink:daylate$short: what is happening in your world of billiards today? Have pool cue will travel is your line. Have you taken any money off Effran lately? Should you decide to play Miko at the DCC; I would be glad to cover that event as a freelance reporter. Perhaps I could sell that story to Billiards Digest. I can see the headlines now: Daylate whips Mika in the action room! I CAN SEE THE STORY LINE NOW; South Dakoa wonder stuns mika in a 9\8 victory. The Finn thought he was a leg up on daylate/dollar short when he was up in the match seven-zero when he came up dry on the break. The S.D. kid ran an unprecedented 9 racks in a row to stun the Finn
    how come you waited until nearly 7:00 to log in? I see by the paper perhaps the Flame 1 needs a player that can make an 8 ball that is one foot from the pocket with cue ball in hand. If they had such a player they would now be in 2nd place by 1/2 point! Do you have anyone you would suggest? Spiffy-phil
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D

i think were all a day late and a few $$$ short these days...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…