Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello!, i am interested in your randies. i have known him since 1990, and quite possibly have seen them built. i have 7 randy cues, regards, dave.
    Z
    Z-Nole
    One is just a plain Jane with no points and a steel joint and the other is one of the first custom orders he did when he moved to his current shop back in 2006. What’s your interest?
    S
    stunshotDAVE
    i thought i may have seen them being built, and could be able to tell you about it is all. it is unbelievable how his customers have driven the price up. all my cues are from 1990 to 2008, was my first custom cue which i designed. have a good day. dave.
    Z
    Z-Nole
    Oh, gotcha. He does make a great cue and I couldn’t be happier with the whole process. Good to hear they’ve gone up in value but I don’t ever see selling mine.
    Thanks for the greenie for my reply on that "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread. Truly a garbage thread and cheap shot at JS.
    Yes we have ~70 theater style seats in our main upstairs arena which you are able to plug in a pair of ear buds to listen to the commentary. You can kinda get an idea from the pictures in my album. You are more than welcome to come check out an event in person there is no charge.You can join our email list at XtremePoolChallenge.com (or send me your email address and I will be happy to add you)to get event info sent right to you. Glad you are enjoying it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…