Mc2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jim, Joe has been in communication with me. We where just going to lone you the cd set however he said you wanted to buy them. That is why he put a price on them. This is all the information I have for that old ver.

Jim.
    Thanks Jim, any help will be appreciated, what ever it cost just let me know, i have a lot of cad. files that need to be converted to NC code but i need to make sure my cutter direction is right and starting points and how to set that up.. I just received a PM from Joe and he informed it would be 60.00 my address is..

Jim Emerick
    1715 E. 35th. St.
    Marion, In.
    765-664-342
    Jim,
    If you have time give this guy a call, his name is Jerry and he can better tell you what is going on with their C&C machine, he is in Marion, i told him you were the best around to help him, Jerry number is 765-506-1840
    Thanks
    Jim
    Jim,
    Give me a call, i may have some work for you, and may need some help myself. My # is 765-438-0706.
    Thanks
    Jimbob
    my name is robert harris and i am kenny murrells business partner and we recently upgraded to bobcad 23 from 21. we wrote code in 3d and milled points and longer inlays this way. we have spoken to numerous people about 3d in 23, but we cant find anyone who can program and cut in 23, this includes the people in clearwater who wrote the software. we heard that you may be the only person that has figured it out. if you dont mind sharing info i would really like to talk to you about this. my e mail is rob@breakpointques.com
    thank you for your time
    sincerely
    robert harris
    Max, I understand. No harm done. I may build the machine anyways and sell it. I would have to agree based on what you are saying that you are not ready yet for cnc. I would recommend that you get all dvd information out there including Hightower and Baringer videos. I have learn alot from them. Also a full size lathe will help when installing your pins and inserts. Just let me know if I can help you. I think you are making the correct choice.

Jim.
    Jim,
    I have only been at this cue making since late June of this year..I still hae very much to learn about the trade. I havn't done any inlays as of yet, however i have played around with the hightower inlay machine i purchased. I have done a few wraps that came out ok but am struggling with the leather wraps. Also i have issues with getting the pins and inserts in accurate.
    I have been advised by several of the high profile cue makers on AZ that i should hold off on a cnc untill i get all the basic cue building techniques down pat. Several have suggested i need a full size 40" lathe instead of the CNC machine.. I dont want to make you mad if i dont follow through with the cnc purchase at this time. Maybe they are right and i'm trying to bite off more than i can chew at this time. What are your thoughts?
    Thanks
    max
    dont try to rush it jim, as i'm in no hurry... I will try to arrange a long week end when your ready.
    max
    hi jim,
    I finally got everything moved. I would like to finalize a date to come pick up the new cnc and a day for some training help as you suggested..
    thanksgiving weekend would work for me. I could leave here on that wednesday nite after work...make it to your place on friday morning and leave for home some time saturday. would this work for you?
    Also, what software comes with the cnc and what training aids can i download?
    my number is 843-425-2578
    thanks
    max
    Eric, I am not sure but I think I met you at the Durby this year. I was with Mike Johnson of Jensen Cues and we road down in the elevator together. Anyways, thanks for the avitar comp. If there is anything you need just let me know.

Jim.
    great avitar, i been meaning for some time to tell you, i'm out making friends and not posting tonight, I hope you accept my frinedship offer, and if your ever in Vegas please look me up.

best
    eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…