coop19772002
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, I am trying to make it to your tournament today. I live about 3hours away and I am getting off early.. Do you have to be there by exactly 6pm? or if I am late a little?

Can I sign up here? let me know please I am trying to make this event. thank you
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D

sorry i missed your call the other nite, i was ZZZZ, I have been keeping weird hours.

love from Kelly and me,

here is your christmas card:

I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
    On the ustream matches you have recorded for the gsbt in sanford this past weekend the semifinal between scott johnson and chuck cuneo is only 3 seconds long. is there anyway you can put the whole match up?
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…