gulfportdoc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay, another birthday for Doc! :)

Doc, haven't seen you post anything recently on AZ. If you get a chance please view the latest entries in the "Justice for Mike Surber" thread. Someone has posted a mug shot of a man arrested in Florida recently for felony robbery that has an uncanny resemblance to "Jericho Cooper". If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that you were actually at Scooter's the day Mike died and witnessed the man firsthand. I know it's a longshot, but if this IS the guy then you can positively ID him. Thanks, Chris
    Wishing you a very HAPPY Birthday, Doc! :smile:

From day one when I discovered pool NGs/forums back in 2002-2003 era, I have always enjoy reading your posts. You have the uncanny ability to dodge bullets and yet still be right in the middle of all the great networking and pool information that is shared. You are truly an asset to any forum you post on. :cool:

May you and yours enjoy peace of mind, much happiness, and love forever more. :yes:

howdie Art,

I hope your good, and all is well. I want to watch Grady/John Henderson play. I'm going to go see that match. Its gonna be a dandy I believe.

take care,

your friend in Vegas-Los Angeles today,

Eric :)
    Why in hell would you do this doc? You don't even give onepocket.org or me credit! I am a member here and could have posted it myself if I wanted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…