T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• zac... i just used my mobile phone to at least access the internet. i have received your mails. i will reply. i apologize for not replying as swiftly.
    hey les, a friend of mine would like to get a cue from you. It does not have to be anything crazy just a simple plain jane will do. You have anything available in your supply. thanks.
    what shell? the paua? i'm still thinking about it, whether to risk sending one to the US. i'm really hesitant.

Les
    was just wanting to tell you that I have a product available you may like. You had mentioned that you like the QClaw but the weight of it is an issue, I have the Cue-It-Up cue clips available for only 10bucks. Holds 4 cues, is very lightweight, is reversible from 8ball to 9ball, very handy and does not scratch your cues up. I have 6 colors and even a few signed by Robin Dodson herself. If interested shoot e over a message.
    i just wanted to thank you for all the pics etc you have posted in the cue section of AZ,

thanks again

best
    eric
    i just wanted to thank you for all the pics you post in the cue gallery forum, and other stuff, so thanks again,

best
    eric
    i thought i sent an inquiry about the goat handle cue w 2 shaft.
    My computer had a problem .

Available?

Thank you, Chris
    How far are you from Manialla? My dad is coming over for the World Slasher in a couple of weeks wondering if you were close enough that he may come by and look at some cues for me. Thanks
    phi ebony forearm
    phi ebony buttsleeve
    camphorwood points/windows
    maple veneers/borders
    segmented quilted maple handle
    german silver rings
    How much for that cue ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…