booga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is Jerry Grooms, haven't talked to you in a while. Just sending you a friend request(if I did it right). Got another sweet South West the other day by the way. Later buddy
    no shalfs.. looks good im thinking about 525 with no shalfs.. shalfs are 180 per// just payed for stick just like this one for 625 and had two shalfs so if you just have butt by itself 525 .. my best offer.. thx if you find some old shalfs i will pay 600 for the stick no prop.. please let me know curtis.. if the shalf are 12.75 or larger thx
    no shalfs.. looks good im thinking about 525 with no shalfs.. shalfs are 180 per// just payed for stick just like this one for 625 and had two shalfs so if you just have butt by itself 525 .. my best offer.. thx if you find some old shalfs i will pay 600 for the stick no prop.. please let me know curtis.. if the shalf are 12.75 or larger thx
    hey man, im back in California. It was great playing with you guys down in South Georgia. Anyways tell Penny i will send his joss shaft on Monday. Let me know if you ever come out west. Later man

Travis
    I'm out making new friends for the new year here on AZB, So I am just asking for your friend ship, If your ever in vegas please let me know.

happy new year!!!!

best
    Eric :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…