MATTY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Matty, I've got an opportunity to buy a 2010 Southwest with paufiro or alvas nose ebony points all the veneers and rings Brand New. You can have it for $3300 firm, but I need to hear from you tonight. Greg 574-806-3425
    Hi Matty

My name is Dedy, i'm From Indonesia, i'm looking for Cory Barnhat plain jane or keith josey plain jane. i notice you are a seller cue in Taiwan, can you help me? i have a tulipwood plainjane perry weston to trade with. my email is dloekhun108@ yahoo.com. you can Pm me or email me

Best
    DEDY
    呵呵,那支jw一下子飙到2000多,不准备要了,帮我找几只好打的杆把, 诶~~~
    I am also looking for a Richard Harris blue grass as well, the wood combine is same as SW requirements
    Hi Matty, decided to sell my old SW cue, LF another SW, do you have any SW with ebony ebony, ebony birdeye, or ebony cocobolo, I have 2600 budget
    Hey man, my phone number is 508 826 9862, located in Worcester MA, which is 1 and haft hour far from Boston :)
    good news talked to laurie said she is sending the cues out tomorrow....i have another guy that has another southwest....i think it was my old cue he says shafts are very clean no blueing it is ebony nose with cocobola points 2 veneer white and baby blue the cue is a 07 and i think can be sold as new i will double check he wants 2450
    hey matty can you send pics of the harris again are you still interested in that trade i might have a buyer at 1700 for the harris
    Matty I need to talk with you. Do you have a spot for a Showman cue? Come on ole buddy give me the low down. Colin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…