View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
chin0
"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
chin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond reputechin0 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to chin0  
05-02-2009, 07:34 PM

I love the 3x6 I have. Great case for a very very reasonable price. Very sturdy case, I have a It's George-V case (2x4) and I would pick the sterling over it anyday. As a matter of fact, I don't even use the It's George case lol. It has a very sturdy exterior, the vinyl is a bit thin and can rip easy compare to real leather. The padding and protection is great! One of my zippers broke, but just never got a chance to ship the case back to Sterling for repair or replacement. The compartments for accessories are huge and can hold almost everything you want to bring along. Great case!

Chin0

Learning how to DJ, fast cars and shooting pool. I need to get my life together....

(Main shooter): Craig (Manwon) 60 inch Tulipwood SneakiestPete Conversion 17oz w/OB2
J/B: Kaiser Panther J/B 20oz.