View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
twal
"W"
twal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-15-2010, 05:00 AM

I got my tan/brown 4x8 case yesterday.
I have to say it looks a lot better than what I was expecting.
The case is like half the weight of my old one.

I do like the interior. I have not tried to completey fill this thing yet. But I presume this going to handle as advertized.
It said that it can take 31.5" butt. I don't know about that yet. However I have 31" butt on order so I will find out if that is true or not.

I like the size of the pockets. both top & bottom.
IMO you have a nice size pockets when you measure width x height. However there is not enough material on th sides that would actually give these pockets the volume that I had expected. Yes there is the jump sleeve. I like that. I just think there could be another 1/4" or 1/2" material there to allo more space for all of the junk I carry around
Otherwise, I think theses pockets are fine for the normal user.

Finally, the straps seems comfortable. Not sure if I would ever use both of them at once like a back pack.

I do have to say with how nicely this case is made, I am surprised that the clips for the straps are plastic. It just seems odd to me. With a case if this size and quality, I would think that metal makes more sence to me. I hope they never break on me.