Thread: My JB Case....
View Single Post
My JB Case....
Old
  (#1)
mrsmith1976
Out of line...again..UGH
mrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond reputemrsmith1976 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

My JB Case.... - 01-13-2011, 06:55 AM

Got my JB Case in yesterday, and I couldn't have been more pleased. John and Karen were both very courteous (Even when I was freaking out), and the case came to me EXACTLY the way I wanted it. I was very nervous during the entire process, as I felt like it was a substantial amount of cash for a case. But when I upacked it, I knew why it costs so much!! It's more like a work of art than a cue case. It is simply beautiful, and if you want something truly nice, you have to pay for it. The case is built like a tank, and the leather is thick and very soft to the touch. All the straps are tough, and the zippers are heavy duty. I have had 3 less expensive cases, and I destroyed them. I do not see how I could ever wear the handles, straps and latches out on this one. Simply put, I love the case, and I am sure that I will be pleased in the future. Great job John...another happy customer.

Name:  a-front.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  88.7 KB
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf right.pdf (23.0 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf right[1].pdf (23.0 KB, 133 views)

Still waiting on the "light" to turn on......

Last edited by mrsmith1976; 01-13-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: duplicate picture sorry