My JB Case....

mrsmith1976

Out of line...again..UGH
Silver Member
Got my JB Case in yesterday, and I couldn't have been more pleased. John and Karen were both very courteous (Even when I was freaking out), and the case came to me EXACTLY the way I wanted it. I was very nervous during the entire process, as I felt like it was a substantial amount of cash for a case. But when I upacked it, I knew why it costs so much!! It's more like a work of art than a cue case. It is simply beautiful, and if you want something truly nice, you have to pay for it. The case is built like a tank, and the leather is thick and very soft to the touch. All the straps are tough, and the zippers are heavy duty. I have had 3 less expensive cases, and I destroyed them. I do not see how I could ever wear the handles, straps and latches out on this one. Simply put, I love the case, and I am sure that I will be pleased in the future. Great job John...another happy customer.

a-front.jpg

Attachments

• b-back.jpg
    b-back.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 926
  • right.pdf
    23 KB · Views: 334
  • right[1].pdf
    23 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Congrats on a very classy case. Leather looks like it must be very nice to the touch - oiled?

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These traditional and simple cases that John is doing really do catch my attention.
Truly a work of art as you stated!