View Single Post
Old
  (#19)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-02-2011, 09:33 PM

After a 12 month wait (for a black one), I finally got my Sterling Wave 4x8 case a little over a week ago. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Got mine for $137.00 because the distributor thought I deserved a discount for waiting so long for it . I have a Jacoby custom butt that I ordered that was to be 31" in length, but if you measure it from the tip of the buttcap to the tip of the pin, it measures 32 3/16" long. It fits in my Wave case, but not with a j/p on it. Puts a small indention in the inside of the lid, but what the heck, at least it goes in!!! I had no problems getting 4 butts/8 shafts into it, but then I watched the video of John showing us how to load the case. Great case, especially for the $$$.

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Case: 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Last edited by Maniac; 07-10-2012 at 12:58 PM.