View Single Post
JB cases
Old
  (#23)
KCRack'em
I'm not argumentative!!!!
KCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

JB cases - 01-15-2012, 12:58 AM

Of my cases past and present, I prefer my JB cases. I have a 2x5/3x4 hard case that I generally use. I also have a 4x8 butterfly case that I trust my nicest cues to. I sold my Whitten case after getting the butterfly case.
I've never owned a Justis so I won't say anything good or bad.
What I don't understand is why buying a Justis makes anyone more patriotic. I won't even say that 20-plus years of military service makes me any more patriotic than the next guy. Who am I to judge?
If you want to know which case will protect your cues, the answer is both. They do have some different features, and what you or I want in a case is a matter of personal preference.
The question is, which case suits your style?
Please let us know what you choose!
Karl

Editor and photog by day (for my rodeo photography, see Buckaroo Photography on FB) and pool junkie by night.

Table: Wendt Company 4.5x9 Kling copy
Cues: too many!
Player: McWorter or Barnhart
Break/jump: Brick
Jump: Tony Layne
Cases: JBs: 2x5, 4x8-plus, 8x16 and Murnak 3x6

Grammar Lock