View Single Post
Old
  (#55)
warfdiesel
Getting Better
warfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond reputewarfdiesel has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-15-2012, 11:21 AM

I too have no dog in the fight as far as jbcases and cfrandy go. However I will say that Mr. Barton was a very nice man in the emails that we had back and forth. I will also say that I have not owed a Justis case but I have owed a Barton. I did a trade deal with Mr. Barton here on az billiards.

As far as that case goes it is by far the nicest case that I have ever owned. I really loved it. It was a GTF 2x4. The simple design and top notch execution was awesome. It was a shame that I fell on some hard times and had to sell it. Damn schooling for the wife. LOL.

I will say also that Mr. Barton was very easy to deal with and the shipping time from China was incredible. He even let me ship the item that I traded to him to his father in law here in the states so I didnt have to pay for the shipping to China. I think that JB is the way to go if you want a super nice case that is still affordable and great customer service.

Player: Willie Speed 60" Sneaky
Breaker: None at the moment
Case: 2x5 JB Rugged
Wish List: Capone, Gilbert and Nitti
Cues on Order: Nothing at the moment

Last edited by warfdiesel; 01-15-2012 at 11:24 AM.