Arizona Challenge Matches!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
If you have a backer Corey it might be possible for me to get you some action with one of our top players here. :smile:

I am not talking action - I can get that on my own. More like a sponsored exhibition (pool room puts up the dough?).

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would be interested in playing Corey an exhibition match if we could get the details worked out (sponsored by Kolby's or another room). But I'm not sure he would want to play me as there are bigger fish to fry and I'm relatively unknown.

Any thoughts, Corey? Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings ;).

Ray

agt

Registered
justabanger said:
lets do a king of the hill or a ring game since 4 people wanna play and we are all 8's. Maybe something like 250 a man and winner takes all type of format. I will be there at 1pm either way and you will recognize me by the word sucker that is on my forehead.:wink:

sounds like a good idea. maybe others interested?

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
justabanger said:
lets do a king of the hill or a ring game since 4 people wanna play and we are all 8's. Maybe something like 250 a man and winner takes all type of format. I will be there at 1pm either way and you will recognize me by the word sucker that is on my forehead.:wink:
Id do that for sure>

agt

Registered
Bad Company said:
Id do that for sure>

Cool. Hope to be there by 2 at the latest.

Lenny if the group thing doesn't work out and jude and justin just play as planned, I'll play you whatever you want. No experience in 1-hole, but you could probably talk me into it if we also played some 14.1. How about 8, 9, and 10, $150/set.

No go on the commentating -- I might put myself to sleep.

al

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
agt said:
Cool. Hope to be there by 2 at the latest.

Lenny if the group thing doesn't work out and jude and justin just play as planned, I'll play you whatever you want. No experience in 1-hole, but you could probably talk me into it if we also played some 14.1. How about 8, 9, and 10, $150/set.

No go on the commentating -- I might put myself to sleep.

al
I would like to play but to be honest I am uncertain I can while running the stream,it has really messed with play the times I have done both.What was your name btw? :)

agt

Registered
Fast Lenny said:
I would like to play but to be honest I am uncertain I can while running the stream,it has really messed with play the times I have done both.What was your name btw? :)

ah yes, why would i think anyone actually knows who i am? sorry bout that -- it's al terpstra. i play in some of the desert classic events and help run the 14.1 league at kolby's.

If anyone else is up for a game saturday, let me know. Don't have to be an '8' -- i don't think much of the rating system.

al

ouwish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might be interested in making a trip to phx tommorrow is that an open invitation to play a set of 8 9 and 10 ball?

akinnyz

Newest Go-Off in Phoenix!
Silver Member
I'll be moving up to Phoenix as of next week and will be around a lot more... Al already has my number and I've met with Brady... I'd play an all around set with either of those two for the cash... but it won't be for a couple of weeks... I hope to be hangin around at Kolby's or Main St. Mesa within the next few weeks...

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
agt said:
ah yes, why would i think anyone actually knows who i am? sorry bout that -- it's al terpstra. i play in some of the desert classic events and help run the 14.1 league at kolby's.

If anyone else is up for a game saturday, let me know. Don't have to be an '8' -- i don't think much of the rating system.

al
I would consider playing some one hole with you and if its a tight game then fine,if it is not we can play something else like 14.1 which you like.I like playing one of each and go back and forth like that,you have to win at your respective game. :wink:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
akinnyz said:
I'll be moving up to Phoenix as of next week and will be around a lot more... Al already has my number and I've met with Brady... I'd play an all around set with either of those two for the cash... but it won't be for a couple of weeks... I hope to be hangin around at Kolby's or Main St. Mesa within the next few weeks...
Will be glad to meet you when your in the area. :smile:

agt

Registered
ouwish said:
I might be interested in making a trip to phx tommorrow is that an open invitation to play a set of 8 9 and 10 ball?

I'll be playing a 14.1 league make-up at 2 at Kolby's. After that, I'd be interested in playing something. But, to be clear, I'm neither a very strong player nor much of a gambler. Just like to play and work on improving my game when I can. Since I'm generally not into either getting or giving weight, if I play a really strong player I keep it relatively cheap and don't go off (mostly so my wife won't leave me :smile: ). Not sure if this answers your question, but if you're at Kolby's this afternoon hopefully we can figure something out.

If not, hey, I'll have my mountain bike with me. :thumbup:

ouwish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AGT it's a 4 hour drive for me to come to phx so i would like to make it worth the trip to be honest. I will be at the desert classic next weekend if you would like to match up then that is fine i will play you a set of each for a minimum of 100 a max to be determined.So we don't beat around the bush if you are interested let me know and i will give you my phone number and we can discuss the game then, or over the internet up to you.

agt

Registered
ouwish said:
AGT it's a 4 hour drive for me to come to phx so i would like to make it worth the trip to be honest. I will be at the desert classic next weekend if you would like to match up then that is fine i will play you a set of each for a minimum of 100 a max to be determined.So we don't beat around the bush if you are interested let me know and i will give you my phone number and we can discuss the game then, or over the internet up to you.

sent you a pm.