Fabios head slammer

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To all wellwishers the news is that he is back in Italy and he is OK.

He said that he was inspired by the Richard Gere character in Mr Jones:confused:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
pro9dg said:
To all wellwishers the news is that he is back in Italy and he is OK.

He said that he was inspired by the Richard Gere character in Mr Jones:confused:

I thought he was inspired by Cerulo from the movie Wildcats.

Newton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for him.
Dangerous stuff to get inspired by movies... Hope he don't watch "one flew over the cuckoo's nest", "The shining" or others.

I'm sure he's feeling horrible about his outbreak so I guess we should leave it at that.

N

Last edited:

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Newton said:
Good for him.
Dangerous stuff to get inspired by movies... Hope he don't watch "one flew over the cuckoo's nest", "The shining" or others.

I'm sure he's feeling horrible about his outbreak so I guess we should leave it at that.

N

People jump all over Earl for his antics, and Johnny Archer for breaking a cue; a guy slams his head into the slate over a loss, and it is left alone. He clearly has a screw loose. My point being, maybe people should leave other people alone too and just worry about how they play pool.

Newton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think there is a difference; When someone attacks the audience with a bad mouth that includes people which has nothing to do with which ever persons "break out". People do watch a match with high hopes but when you get a ridiculous comment directed to YOU that's something else.
I would say the same when someone breaks their own stick - go to the chair and sit down. But when someone mimics breaking a stick on another person scull, thats something else as well.

Anyway, I'm not going to start the big "Earl VS which ever player" in respect of bad behavior. That has been done so many times here that I think we're not up to that again. I found it disturbing to read some of the stories mentioned in Roy's thread "You're favorite Earl..."

Anyway, I'm off for Easter now.

N

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Newton said:
Have he got hospitalized after his head banging ?

My Spanish is for sure bad, but : http://www.confederacionpool.com/

N

The article says he was taken to a hospital and held for observation, but doesn't say anything about what kind of treatment was needed or how long he was in the hospital. I'd guess the head wound stopped bleeding, they determined he didn't have a severe concussion or lasting psychotic break, and they sent him on his way.

-Andrew

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I wish Fabio a full recovery and best of health.

I have known Fabio for a while. He has always been a very nice guy.

poolsnark

Clique Wannabe
Silver Member
According to his website, he's been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. He also posted an apology to those at the show and to Hopkins and his crew.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
poolsnark said:
According to his website, he's been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. He also posted an apology to those at the show and to Hopkins and his crew.

stunning diagnosis.

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people I feel safe talking about... I guy that puts himself in the hospital isn't one of them. Well, unless he lives in Italy.