View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-04-2013, 02:20 PM

Glen...I am familiar with the Stretch System. That's a thought, for sure. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Mike Danner designed the stretch bridge, I'm sure you know which bridge I'm talking about. You'd be better off figuring out how to attatch it to his wrist on the bottom side with velcro so that not only can he hold the bridge head steady, he's also learning how to use a bridge as well. There's a player up here in the Kent WA area that lost his left hand in an accident, and had one of the stretch bridges designed to fit his remaining wrist, and he shoots to damn good to give him any weight that's for sure.

Glen

PBIA Master Instructor