Davis - Deuel

Flettir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope someone can post updates to the Davis - Deuel matchup when it happens today. I know all the matches are important to someone here at AzBilliards. This one just happens to be important to me.

Thank You. Flettir

Flettir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They should either be playing or be done. Can we get an update on this match, please. Flettir

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flettir said:
I hope someone can post updates to the Davis - Deuel matchup when it happens today. I know all the matches are important to someone here at AzBilliards. This one just happens to be important to me.

Thank You. Flettir
Corey won something like 11-6 or so Mike mentioned earlier - then he had to play Gallegos. almost immediately Gallegos went up on him, but Mike did not appear to be playing as strong as he has been and at 9-6 he missed a 9ball that i think took the wind out of him because it was Gallegos from there. he had a great tournament though - you should be proud.

Flettir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You, I am proad. He gave it a good run. I think it was just a bad day for him.

Flettir

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flettir said:
Thank You, I am proad. He gave it a good run. I think it was just a bad day for him.

Flettir

not sure if you knew, but he took 2nd at the Tiger Tour event yesterday behind Larry Nevel - think Larry sent him to the losers side too earlier in the day. i am sure the tour will pull together an article soon.