2014 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

To one of my playing partners........ Very nice win Jim..... 54 is a run to be proud of and during a match no less. Plus a 54 on those tables is saying something. Keep up the good work!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Shook off some rust with a 53 on 8-19-14 at Bayshore Billiards on the Diamond !!!

Feels good to be hitting some balls again !

Steve

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shook off some rust with a 53 on 8-19-14 at Bayshore Billiards on the Diamond !!!

Feels good to be hitting some balls again !

Steve

Congrats, my friend! Break out the wirebrushes and needle gun scalers, and get that rust flying off of you!

String a couple of those together with a safety in-between, and that wins matches!

-Sean

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well played Jim. Looks like the 54 came at just the right time towards the end of the match and put pressure on the opponent. Keep it up.

Thanks. It definitely did come at a good time. I have only beat this guy 2 out of maybe 7 or 8 times so the win meant a lot too.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Move John Schmidt to the top of the list, he just ran 266 on a Diamond at Gary's Victor Billiards. Lucky it was raining today so he played pool instead of golf, lol...

-Bill

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Move John Schmidt to the top of the list, he just ran 266 on a Diamond at Gary's Victor Billiards. Lucky it was raining today so he played pool instead of golf, lol...

-Bill

That's awesome, give Johnie an Atta-Boy from me !!!

John surely is The Man, The Myth, The Legand when he's in the table !!!

-Steve

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted it in the main forum and the 14.1 forum. Thank you for the compliment. Yes it is a fast cloth. Snooker cloth. I may take a step down next time I purchase new cloth.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
After practicing for a few hours on the Diamond yesterday over at Bayshore Billiards I decided to switch over to one of their Gold Crown's and Ran a 66 on 8/31/14

Move me up a little bit more Mr Lincoln !!!

Thanks
-Steve

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
After practicing for a few hours on the Diamond yesterday over at Bayshore Billiards I decided to switch over to one of their Gold Crown's and Ran a 66 on 8/31/14

Move me up a little bit more Mr Lincoln !!!

Thanks
-Steve

N-i-c-e !! Good job, Stevie. "Movin' on up!" :thumbup2:

-Sean