View Single Post
Old
  (#54)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
What kind of cue do you use?
I played that game a few times...first time they gave me a 64 inch 24 ounce cue,
...next time I brought my own 57 inch 22 ounce cue....I played much better with it.
When it comes to the length it mostly depends on what you're comfortable with (the good thing about shorter cue it is stiffer) bearing in mind the table is 12 ft and so as the balls are much bigger and heavier and you hit harder you have a longer bridge comparing to pool. When it comes to the weight 22 oz is pretty light for this game but there are some in pool shooting with 15 oz so there are exceptions.

I use a cue for piramid which I bought long ago. It's close to 64" and 24 oz. If in pool the most popular weight might be 19 oz in piramid such is near 24,5 - 25 oz. So as I'm fairly tall I'm thinking to build a new one slightly longer but what is more important a stiffer one. It is just an interesting project for me. The construction of the cues for piramid differs, so as the diameters, the tapers etc.

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"

Last edited by S.Vaskovskyi; 09-20-2019 at 02:32 PM.