Thread: Gandy Repair
View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
rexus31
AzB Silver Member
rexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 542

10-19-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
It was most likely glued and stapled, which ='s it will come loose. Not seeing how what he did is bad. It is a low budget table and he fixed the issue permanently. As for the "look" of it, I guess that is up to the person who bought the table. I personally would be totally fine with it. Not sure why either negative "nancy" posts were necessary. Just saying something to argue I guess....

Trent
Not being negative, just pointing out other potential fixes. The repair is suitable and permanent. Mission: accomplished.

"What 'aint no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield