Predator Arena VIP Seats for Challenge Matches, US Open 10-Ball, & US Open 8-Ball

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Gold Seats

There are only 10 Gold Seats remaining...get yours today for the best view of the action for the entire 11 days!

LIVE STREAM PREVIEW VIDEO

VIP SEAT ORDER PAGE

2015 VIP Seats (150715).png

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like only 56 people are signed up for the 10 ball. Are you anticipating a lot of last minute sign ups? I'm hoping Earl and Rodney sign up. There are a lot of top pros signed up but those are two of my favorites to watch and I hope they sign up

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Thanks

JAM: Thank you...we are very proud of it. JP Parmentier does terrific work and will be part of our crew.

westcoast: If history is any indicator, many people will wait until the deadline of July 23 to register.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Looks like only 56 people are signed up for the 10 ball. Are you anticipating a lot of last minute sign ups? I'm hoping Earl and Rodney sign up. There are a lot of top pros signed up but those are two of my favorites to watch and I hope they sign up

I don't think Rodney got the invite. ;)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that there are 56 players signed up as of today if the list is accurate. Is tomorrow the exact last day to register? It seems that the field is only half filled at this point.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I thought things were patched up between Rodney and Mark Griffin?

I do hope so and that would be great. Personally I think the whole matter was BS and blown out of proportion by outside parties, if they both got together and talked I am sure all is well now. Rodney is a fan favorite and hell of a nice guy, can't fault him for getting discouraged with the pro side of pool but Mark and CSI do what they can for the pro players. Tough for a promoter to make it profitable or break even on a pro event it seems, just no sponsor support or interest. :cool:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that there are 56 players signed up as of today if the list is accurate. Is tomorrow the exact last day to register? It seems that the field is only half filled at this point.

People are arriving today and tomorrow - if they were going to wait and sign up when they got there, it should see some big increases.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm debating whether to drive over to Vegas on Saturday morning to watch days 2 and 3 of the tourney, but if the turn out remains this sparse I will probably just stay home. As I said earlier, I was really hoping to see Earl and Rodney enter this tourney. Also, seems like most of the Filipinos decided to stay home :frown: